- About Us
- Faith Formation
- Outside Resources
- Parent’s Corner
Our Lady of the Fields places youth ministry as a central focus of our evangelization efforts. Knowing the importance of young people in our Church as the Church of NOW and of the FUTURE, we desire to create a safe environment for young people to come alive in Christ. The true pathway to holiness and a personal relationship with Jesus Christ is discovering the truth of our humanity, our longing for Jesus and the need for us to seek our fulfillment in Him.
Ultimately, we desire to lead young people to Jesus Christ through the Sacramental life of the Church, the wellspring of life, peace, happiness and fulfillment.
Young Apostles & Adult CORE Team
Youth Ministry at Our Lady of the Fields consists of many people collaborating, praying, and working behind the scenes to discover how the Lord is leading us to lead young people closer to Him.
• Some of our young people feel called to grow deeper in their faith so as to strengthen their ability to witness and lead their friends, family, and all whom they meet to Jesus. These High School (10-12th grade) young men and women are called Young Apostles. Young Apostles are mentored in their pursuit to grow as Christ-like servant leaders in the parish and beyond.
• Many adults have stepped forward to join our Adult CORE Team who, feeling called by God, are committed to leading young people to Christ. If you are interested in leading young people to Christ and becoming a member of our Adult CORE Team, please contact Mary Beth Loeffler at firstname.lastname@example.org.
In every effort initiated by Youth Ministry at Our Lady of the Fields (guided by Lifeteen), we hope to:
• Grow disciples of Jesus Christ by fostering and engaging the individual growth (spiritually, intellectually, physically, and emotionally) of each young person so they can embrace Jesus Christ and a life in the community that He founded: the Catholic Church.
• Teach our young people spiritual tools through formation, fellowship, the sacramental life of the Church, and outreach that will help them deepen their faith in our Lord Jesus Christ and guide them to seek Him in their everyday lives in order to be disciples in the modern world.
• Create a culture in which young people can thrive and become servant leaders of Jesus Christ in our parish community, their families, and social lives, not simply at Youth Ministry gatherings.
Do you have questions? Do you want to be part of building a culture for young people to flourish at Our Lady of the Fields? Do you have a young person who wants to get involved but doesn’t know where to start? Feel free to contact Mary Beth Loeffler, our Director of Youth and Young Adult Ministries at email@example.com for any inquiry or concerns.
Middle School Youth Ministry Luau
High School Youth Ministry Mardi Gras